Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Incident Response / Forensic Decision Tree

From: Dan Sarazen <dsarazen () BRANDEIS EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 13:26:02 -0400

Hi Bryan,

UMass Amherst has spent a great deal of time on their planning and it can
be found here:

http://www.oit.umass.edu/category/keywords/incident-response-procedures<https://bl2prd0511.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=eqgxdWdlRUCBfbp9mn7jCN3Q0W_qHdAIqeKbV-wf7gOguQ06IbsBtsaVT4FRTTn3N-FrKSrrWbM.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.oit.umass.edu%2fcategory%2fkeywords%2fincident-response-procedures>

Good Luck,

Dan Sarazen

Senior IT Auditor

The Boston Consortium for Higher Education

Cell:     781-296-4444