Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: secure file and prevent printing and saving?

From: "Joel L. Rosenblatt" <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 11:21:05 -0400

The problem with this is that a cell phone makes a very nice, readable
copy of anything that you can display on your screen - if the idea is
that he want's to control all copies of the data, he is really out of
luck

My 2 cents
Joel

Joel Rosenblatt, Director Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel
Public PGP key
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90BD740BCC7326C3