Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Establishing Program Committee for Security 2014

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:20:30 +0000

We are currently selecting program committee members for the 2014 Security Professionals Conference. If you would like
to be a part of continuing the tradition of the Security Professionals Conference organized by EDUCAUSE, Internet2, and
the REN-ISAC, then I would encourage you to volunteer for the Program Committee.

Please visit the EDUCAUSE Volunteer Opportunities<http://www.educause.edu/volunteer> website and click on the Volunteer
Now button. Be sure to select "Security Professionals Conference Program Committee" and include a note about why you
are interested in participating.

We will establish a program committee comprised of security and privacy professionals (of all ranks and titles) from a
diverse range of institutions. The 2014 program committee will hold its first meeting during Security
2013<http://www.educause.edu/SEC13> in St. Louis, MO, on Wednesday, April 17. Thereafter, the program committee will
meet via monthly conference calls starting in May.

Please volunteer<http://www.educause.edu/volunteer> or submit your nominations to Valerie Vogel (vvogel () educause
edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>). Priority consideration will be given to candidates who volunteer by this Friday,
January 18.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager