Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Palo Alto firewalls and DNS delays

From: Dennis Bohn <bohn () ADELPHI EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:49:39 -0400

+1 for list even tho we are not currently using PA.
Dennis Bohn
Manager of Network and Systems
Adelphi University
bohn () adelphi edu
5168773327

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Alan Nord <anord () macalester edu> wrote:

+1 for the mailing list.

I see 5.0.3 has been released.  I can't see 4.x code as I have a 3000
series.  Lots of bug fixes but nothing specifically for your issue that I
can find.