Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Management Tool?

From: "Sturgis, John (John Sturgis)" <jsturgis () UTK EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:12:50 +0000

To add some clarity, we're investigating Vulnerability Intelligence services in hopes of increasing the signal-to-noise
ratio among vendor and industry advisories. So far, the majority of what we've found is cost prohibitive, and appears
to be little more than a proprietary GUI on top of feed aggregation.

John P. Sturgis

Security Analyst
Information Security Office
University of Tennessee
2309 Kingston Pike, Room 131D
Knoxville, TN 37996
jsturgis () tennessee edu<mailto:jsturgis () tennessee edu>