Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PII scanning solutions - Touchnet Seek-N-Secure

From: Drew Perry <aperry () MURRAYSTATE EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:10:16 -0600

I'm piecing together budget priorities for our PCI project and while I'm
obviously looking at Identity Finder as the 800lb gorilla, I've also been
asked to look into Seek-N-Secure, since we already utilize other services
from Touchnet. Does anyone have any prior experience with Seek-N-Secure
they'd care to share, either online or off? Ears are open.

Drew Perry
Security Analyst
Murray State University
(270) 809-4414
aperry () murraystate edu

***MSU Information Systems staff will *never* ask for your password or
other confidential information via email.***
*
*