Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

JumpForward NCAA Compliance and Recruiting

From: Shawn Kohrman <skohrman () APU EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 13:51:31 -0700

As a compliment to JumpForward, I am pleased to share with this group our
experience with the company.

JumpForward immediately took action on our concern, and instituted a number
of very progressive changes to address them.  As an organization, we
are extremely pleased with JumpForward's modern architecture and their
outstanding customer service.  Additionally, we are moving forward with
them to explore other areas where we can partner.

It has come to my attention that there has been misuse of my previous post
to discredit JumpForward.  In light of that, I would like to make a few
specific points clear.

   1. JumpForward has addressed all of our concerns in an extremely timely
   manner.
   2. JumpForward has exceeded our expectations with regard to their
   handling of our security concerns.  The modifications that they have
   implemented resolved every concern we had and paved the way for us to
   explore a much deeper relationship with them.
   3. At no time was there a "breach" of security.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding
JumpForward.

-----
Shawn A. Kohrman, Security Architect

Azusa Pacific University