Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS Securing the Human and SkillPort

From: Drew Perry <aperry () MURRAYSTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:59:30 -0500

I successfully ported the SCORM modules in Blackboard. It launched a
separate SCORM window and was entirely self-contained. It worked well, but
since all customization (we wanted 3 questions per module, not just 1) had
to be done by SANS before they sent us the modules, it made more sense for
us to use the SANS LMS.

Drew Perry
Security Analyst
Murray State University
(270) 809-4414
aperry () murraystate edu

***MSU Information Systems staff will *never* ask for your password or
other confidential information via email.***
*
*