Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cybersecurity Awareness Resource Library: Materials for NCSAM 2012

From: "David C. Lyon" <dclyon () CSUPOMONA EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:44:39 -0700

National Cybersecurity Awareness Month is only a few days away! This blog post describes two easy ways to increase
cybersecurity awareness on your campus:
www.educause.edu/blogs/vvogel/prepare-national-cyber-security-awareness-month<http://www.educause.edu/blogs/vvogel/prepare-national-cyber-security-awareness-month>

For additional ideas, visit the Cybersecurity Awareness Resource Library, where you'll find materials from other
colleges and universities: <https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/x/PQtG>
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/Cybersecurity+Awareness+Resource+Library. This page includes
previous winners of the Information Security Awareness Video & Poster Contest that can be used in your campus awareness
campaigns. For more information about the 2013 contest, visit
www.educause.edu/securityvideocontest<http://www.educause.edu/securityvideocontest>.

Remember - If you plan on holding an event in October, please e-mail your plans or reference links to security-council
() educause edu<mailto:security-council () educause edu>. We'll include your college or university's activities in our
list of 2012 campus events<https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/NCSAM+Resource+Kit>.

Thank you!

David Lyon

Chair, HEISC National Cyber Security Awareness Month Task Force

Cal Poly Pomona