Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Botnet Detection Systems

From: Afsin Taskiran <afsin () TASKIRAN ORG>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 01:03:14 +0300

Hi,

We deploy Check Point's Anti Bot Software Blade and it is successfully
deployed on some banks and universities/collages.

AntiBot Software Blade has Multi-Tiered Detection Engine can detect bots
and bots' communication via repudiation based, inbound C&C communication or
to internet bot activation. Also Check Point Thread Cloud supports Anti-Bot
Infrastructure.

Also with Anti-Bot Software Blade and Check Point's Blade Architecture you
can have a Firewall, IPS, Application Control and Anti Virus options.

I strongly recommend you to make a PoC with Check Point.

http://www.checkpoint.com/campaigns/anti-bot/index.html
http://www.checkpoint.com/products/anti-bot-software-blade/index.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaykuZZhujc
*