Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self Service Password Reset

From: "Gallese, Brady T." <gallese () SUSQU EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 23:10:24 +0000

We use People Password.  Users are basically on or off in the People Password system based on Active Directory OU's.
If other products work in a similar way, I suppose you could just put these particular users in their own OU to exclude
them from your password reset system, right?

Best,
Brady Gallese
Susquehanna University