Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Private vs Publicly-Accessible IP Addresses

From: "Carr, Michael G" <michael.carr () UKY EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:45:54 +0000

If you are the senior-most Information Security Officer at your institution, will you please complete the following
MonkeySurvey regarding Private vs Publicly-Accessible IP Addresses?

Primary Objective: Determine an average percentage of Private-vs-Public IP Address at large research, doctoral-granting
Universities.

Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J2Y2PCK

I will keep the survey open until close of business, Friday, August 10th.  I will share the results next week.

Thank you,

Mike

Michael G. Carr, JD, CISSP, CIPP
Chief Information Security Officer
The University of Kentucky
122 James F. Hardymon Bldg
Lexington  KY  40506-0495
Desk: (859) 218-0306
Mobile: (513) 295-3067
Michael.Carr () UKy edu<mailto:Michael.Carr () UKy edu>

Security/Privacy Tip:  If you get up from your computer, lock it !