Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Welcome! You're now on the official DHS watchlist

From: "Stucky, David" <dys5 () PSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:21:17 +0000

And I thought they were just watching people that purchased the "Inside the NSA: America's Cyber Secretes" DVD from
National Geographic,
http://shop.nationalgeographic.com/ngs/product/dvds/adventure-and-exploration/inside-the-nsa%3A-america's-cyber-secrets-dvd.

After 26 days backordered, I joked to my wife I must have pasted my background check. The very morning after the DVD
was delivered there was car with government tags parked on our road where cars normally don't park. We had a good laugh
as we drove by the car and saw a guy wearing an Army sweat shirt stretching like he was getting ready for a run.

I am glad I am not paranoid, I just pretend to be.

Thanks...