Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Managing 3rd party supplier risk, infosecurity vendor assessments, etc

From: John Hoben <John.Hoben () CTG COM>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:24:19 -0400

How are you handling information security risk management with your
respective third party vendors?

We've worked with banking, finance, securities, insurance (BFSI), health
care and other for profit sectors on developing solutions / providing
onsite information security assessments and wondered where this risk
management need is in the educational area priority list and how it is
being handled.

Please let me know if there is interest and I'll share a summary of our
findings and solutions.

Thanks so much.

Very respectfully,
John
------------------------
John Hoben
Senior Client Partner
CTG

john.hoben () ctg com
Tel: 585 993 8265 * Cell: 585 370 0847 * Fax: 716 887 7210
CTG * 800 Delaware Avenue * Buffalo, NY 14209
http://www.ctg.com/solutions/security-solutions/vendor-risk-solutions

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.