Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

NSTIC Update: Moving forward with pilots, the Steering Group and other events...

From: Rodney Petersen <rpetersen () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 01:57:44 +0000

I am sorry that we had to alter our focus of next week's IAM Online when our scheduled guest from The White House could
not participate to provide an update on the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC).  However, I
received the information below earlier today which provides an update and describes a new federal funding opportunity.
EDUCAUSE will continue to track the progress of NSTIC, report on the establishment of the Steering Group, and will look
more closely at this grants program to see what opportunities might exist for higher education.

Rodney Petersen
Managing Director
EDUCAUSE Washington Office