Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS NetWars: Dec 15 deadline is near for the specially discounted purchase offer

From: John Ives <jives () SECURITY BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:42:17 -0800

As someone who is currently playing the game, I wanted to take moment
to recommend it,  I have been having a great time playing and am
learning from it at the same time.  Most of the tools I am using were
things I already knew existed, but had never had a chance to use in a
real world scenario, but there have been new things I have learned as
well.

Perhaps the best part has been that it has reminded me of how info-sec
can be fun.

John