Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cornell & George Washington University Privacy Information Management Forum

From: Tracy Mitrano <tbm3 () CORNELL EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:34:15 +0000

Security Professionals and Fellow Travelers!

Cornell and George Washington University are holding a one day event to discuss privacy information management at
George Washington Law School on May 4, 2012.

There is no fee for the event, but registration is required.  The goal of this forum is to break through our
administrative and constituent "silos"  to talk about a range of privacy issues in higher education with an emphasis on
information management.