Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student Passwords

From: Colleen Keller <ckeller () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 15:33:22 +0000

HI David

We do currently have a page on "Password Policies" in the EDUCAUSE Resource Center.
http://www.educause.edu/Resources/Browse/Password%20Policies/33329

But I would be happy to work with the group to make the page more robust and student password practices centered.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.
Colleen Keller
Electronic Resources Librarian
EDUCAUSE - Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
4772 Walnut Street, Suite 206
Boulder, CO 80301-2538
Phone (303) 939-0309