Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Information Security Analyst - Columbia University Medical Center, New York NY

From: "Decker, Erik" <ed2513 () MAIL CUMC COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 22:21:59 +0000

Dear community,

I am looking to hire an InfoSec Analyst within my department.  Job functions include network security monitoring,
security design/integration, incident response/forensics, risk assessment work, and other duties as needed.  The "toys"
include:  NetWitness, ArcSight, EnCASE, NeXPose/Nessus/Acunetix, Bradford Network Sentry, etc.  We've got some good
solutions in place and lots of opportunity for integration/efficiency work.

The posting can be found below:

hxxps://jobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=127557

Please let me know, personally, if you are interested in this position.

Thank you!

Erik Decker
Assistant Director of Information Security
Columbia University Medical Center
630 W 168th St., PH18-112
New York, NY 10032
tel: 212-342-0268