Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

New Hot Topic Page: Community Based Security Awareness

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:36:25 +0000

The Higher Education Information Security Council has created a new "hot topic" page on Community Based Security
Awareness as part of the Information Security Guide
(www.educause.edu/security/guide<http://www.educause.edu/security/guide>). This page highlights 3 case studies, as well
as links to a few other regional initiatives and security awareness resources. If you know about regional or national
security awareness efforts (or resources) that we should highlight here, please let me know.

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/itsg2/Community+Based+Security+Awareness

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel
Program Manager, EDUCAUSE
office: (202) 331-5374
e-mail: vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>

October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
Visit www.educause.edu/security<http://www.educause.edu/security> for the latest tips and resources.