Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: myedu.com abuse

From: "Jacobson, Dick" <dick.jacobson () NDUS EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:41:43 -0700

Right.  After saying they can share you info with advertisers, vendors, business partners and third party  providers,
they say "We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply
with the law or a court order; enforce or apply this Privacy Policy, our Site's Terms of Use or other agreements; or
protect the rights, property or safety of the Site, its Users or others."  In other words, if it is not to their
financial advantage, they require a court order. ;-)

Good luck.