Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Coursesniper.com

From: "Koerber, Jeff" <jkoerber () TOWSON EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:01:50 +0000

Have you tried contacting the company and asking them to stop?  Their e-mail is contact () coursesniper
com<mailto:contact () coursesniper com>.  If they don't stop, talk to your legal department.  Maybe you can claim
copyright infringement.

Jeff Koerber
Supervisor, Student Computing Services Lab and Service Desk
Office of Technology Services
Towson University