Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS @ EDU Survey of classes to offer through SANS Partnership Simulcast program...

From: Will Froning <will.froning () GMAIL COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 00:58:20 +0400

Hello Daryl,

The timings don't work for the Universities out here in the Middle East (GMT +4), so I didn't bother responding. I
tried convincing the EMEA MD to get a session going on out here since I think it would be a success, but nothing came
from it. If you can push from your side I know that the IPv6 session would have a lot of interest since UAE is trying
to push out their dual-stack AREN this summer.

Thanks,
Will Froning

Information Security Manager
American University of Sharjah