Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PGP Universal Server 3.1.0

From: Brad Judy <win-hied () BRADJUDY COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:33:19 -0500

Our situation is very similar to what Chris described.  We're doing our 2.12
to 3.1 upgrade very soon and did a series of tests using a VM system
(hitting our production LDAP for authN).  The test "upgrade" went fine and
hopefully there won't be any surprises on the production upgrade.  If there
are any problems, it's pretty easy to revert back to the prior VM state.

Brad Judy

Emory University