Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Share Your Campus Plans to Observe National Cyber Security Awareness Month 2010

From: Daryl Gilbertson <dgilbertson () SANS ORG>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 02:38:56 +0000

Hello Valerie, you have information on what SANS Institute is offering,
correct? See (http://www.sans.org/vlive/cyber-security-awareness/). EDU
Employees can enter my discount code (DG-October) to book a seat for free.
Otherwise, it is $195. Thanks,

Daryl Gilbertson

National Account Manager

SANS Institute