Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: University credentials used by third parties

From: Nate johnson <njj () NJJ-ASSOCIATES COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:31:42 -0400

Greetings Valdis:

You may have a point. The picture was taken before my entry into the field. My memory may have failed, no pun intended, but I don't recall memory sizes approaching 5 MBs in the 1960s, but that could simply be my experience set. Doesn't the picture predate 2nd and 3rd generation computers?

Ozzie, you have peaked an interest. Who was the manufacturer of the 5 MB in 1956? Are those military uniforms, possibly Navy?

With best regards,

Nate