Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Expatriation notification

From: Eric Case <eric () ERICCASE COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:54:28 -0700

True, as things change you will need to change your systems.  If you have a
bunch of one-off systems, each with their own auth subsystem you will want
to look at an IAM system so you do not have so many things to updates the
next time things change.

The status quo is seldom a friend of security.
-Eric

Eric Case, CISSP
eric (at) ericcase (dot) com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericcase