Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Survey participation request

From: "Harris, Michael C." <HarrisMC () HEALTH MISSOURI EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:55:39 -0500

Please take a few moments to take the quiz at the following link regarding what is working in information security.

   https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/what_works_Infosec_2010

To help protect respondents anonymity there will be no attempt to identify the participants of the survey.  Survey
participants who self identify by submitting an e-mail address in the last question, for return copy of survey results,
will not be associated with the survey answers they provide.

This survey is the final project and culmination of a masters program in the Health Management Informatics department
at the University of Missouri.  Coincidentally I am also a system security analyst for the University of Missouri which
has supported my membership in the lists I am targeting with this survey. (Educause, Unisog, Internet2 security lists
and KC & Mid MO Infragard lists) I encourage you to invest the  estimated 4 minutes for this survey to help quantify
what is working, and what may not be, in the field of information security.  I will be posting a link to the results
back to each list as well.   My apologies in advance to list members that may receive duplicate requests because they
are on multiple lists.

Thank you for participating
Mike

UM IRB project # 116577 (exempt) review# 84090

     | Michael C. Harris,                               CISSP |
     | Principal Security Analyst & Clinical Instructor       |
     | ISAM team Division of Information Technology (DoIT)    |
     | University of Missouri                                 |
     | harrismc () missouri edu<mailto:harrismc () health missouri edu>                                  |