Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Email Box Quotas - Quick Survey

From: Brenda B Gombosky <brenda.gombosky () LOUISVILLE EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:46:46 -0400

We currently have a 250 MB quota for all - you can still receive when over quota but not send.  We are going to up the
quota to 1GB next fall as we are moving to Exchange and we are looking at central archiving as well.

Brenda B. Gombosky, CISSP, CGEIT, CISM, CHSP
Director, Enterprise Security
Information Technology
University of Louisville
Miller IT Center, Room 109
Louisville, KY 40292
(502)852-5037
(502)417-8484

"Feehan, Patrick" <Patrick.Feehan () MONTGOMERYCOLLEGE EDU> 6/8/2010 1:30 PM >>>
Quick Survey:

What are your email box (inbox, sent, trash) limits/quotas?

Do you have a policy/standard/process for changing the limit for certain users?

Patrick J. Feehan JD, CIPP
Director of IT Privacy & Cybersecurity Compliance
Montgomery College
(240) 567-3087
patrick.feehan () montgomerycollege edu