Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PGP v10 docs posted

From: Brad Judy <win-hied () BRADJUDY COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:06:20 -0500

FYI for those running commercial PGP, the release notes, user guide and
quick starts for version 10 have been posted to the PGP website.

https://pgp.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/589

I haven't heard anything official from PGP, I just stumbled across it
yesterday while looking for some documentation.  I also found a note on the
PGP forum from a customer whose rep told them that v10 will be released
tomorrow and Universal Server v3 in Mar/Apr.

http://forum.pgp.com/t5/PGP-Desktop-9-x-for-Windows/PGP-Desktop-10-0-Univers
al-Server-release-to-match-it/td-p/31188

I'm not sure what Universal Server management will look like for v10 since
the client is being released before US v3.

Brad Judy

Emory University