Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Self Service Password Reset Programs

From: WILLIAM I ARNOLD <WARNOLD () UT EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:49:11 -0500

We here at the University of Tampa are in the process of evaluating some
Self Serve Password Reset programs. Is anyone out there using a product
that will reset the AD password but also using it to tie into other
systems such as an LDAP,  administrative system (Jenzabar), live mail,
or any other system for  Password resets. We are looking at 3 products
at the moment.  Netwrix Password Manager, ASPG ReACT password manager,
and  SysOp Tools Password Reset Pro. If anyone is using any of these
products I would like to know what you think of the software. Please
feel free to contact off line.

William I. Arnold IV

Network Security Engineer

The University of Tampa

warnold () ut edu

813-253-6284

"In God we Trust", all others we virus scan.