Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Application Whitelisting

From: "Beechey, Jim" <beechey () NORTHWOOD EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:31:52 -0400

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has deployed or is in the process of deploying an application whitelisting
solution at their institution.  We are looking to start a project very soon.  I am comfortable with the technical
issues, vendors, features, etc.  However, we'd like to hear about your experiences with approving new applications or
items missed during initial setup.  What was your process like?  How was the response from faculty?

Thank you

Jim Beechey
Associate Director, Networks and Information Security
Northwood University
4000 Whiting Drive
Midland, MI 48640

989-837-4169
beechey () northwood edu
www.northwood.edu<https://mail.northwood.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.northwood.edu/>

"Developing the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society."