Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Third-Party Network Connection Agreement

From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () AUCKLAND AC NZ>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:38:30 +1300

www.security.auckland.ac.nz/ThirdPartyConnectionPolicy.htm

On 9/02/2010, at 4:20 AM, Drews, Adam wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to update our Third-Party Network Connection Agreement and I was hoping that some of you would be
willing to share how you handle third-party network connections in general as well as any agreements/forms you have
third-parties fill out before they can gain access to any of your network resources.

Thanks,
--

Adam Drews
Information Security Analyst

Joliet Junior College
1215 Houbolt Rd.
Joliet, IL  60431
P: (815) 280-2667
F: (815) 280-2668

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.