Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a Cold Fusion Resource

From: jeff murphy <jcmurphy () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:53:25 -0400

The auth is stubbed out. You need to paste in something appropriate.
The simplest thing to do, imo, is to turn on directory auth in IIS (in
other words have IIS do the authentication) and then set

<!--- After a successful login, get the user's name and uid--->
<cfset user_id = CGI.REMOTE_USER>
<cfset user_name = CGI.REMOTE_USER>

in login/login_confirm.cfm

IIS will auth to AD, if the server is part of an AD domain.

jeff