Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Membership in REN-ISAC?

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:02:48 -0700

Thanks, Joel (and everybody else).  I guess we'll sign up.  Happy new year to all.

Sounds like they honor the Chatham House Rule like at the NetFocus conference.

Bob Bayn        (435)797-2396      Security Team coordinator
  Don't let hackers use your computer when you aren't.
  Turn off your computer at the end of your work day.
Office of Information Technology   at  Utah State University