Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI compliance on a university network

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:37:27 -0500

Interesting discussion - this just enforces the understanding that in order to become a QSV, you sign up and pay a
license fee .. I guess you can just shop
around to find one who will pass your setup.

Again, this is the difference between real security and checklist security :-)

... and now, back to our regularly scheduled program ...

Joel

Joel Rosenblatt, Manager Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel