Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mac encryption?

From: "Basgen, Brian" <bbasgen () PIMA EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:01:47 -0700

 The Mac version of Checkpoint's product is also feature limited compared to the PC version. That said, it is a capable
product with a good feature set (e.g. still allows single sign on, which is a major feature).

 FWIW, while the Checkpoint product works reasonably well for us, the management interface of the software is rather
clumsy.

Brian Basgen
Information Security
Pima Community College