Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CIO, CISO

From: "McCrary, Barbara" <bmccrary () OGSLP ORG>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:17:10 -0500

CIO reports directly to the Chancellor
CISO reports directly to the CIO and also Compliance Legal officer.

Barbara

Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this
communication from your system.