Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Month materials.

From: Adam Stone <adstone () LBL GOV>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:54:58 -0700

I'm a huge fan of the work educause has done to make these things
accessible, but it would be great to take it to the next level and
allow categories and ratings.

If I'm going out to look for something, I'd like to know that Univ of
X has a high rating from the community for its PII training, and that
Univ of Y gets great marks for its general awareness posters, etc...

Would be nice if there was an editorial function too - top picks, etc...

Moderation + Editing + Self-Submission = More Useful

Maybe this already exists and I haven't found it yet...

as

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)