Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Affiliate Account Creation Process

From: "Sweeny, Jonny" <jsweeny () IU EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:27:46 -0400

Kim,

Here is the link to IUs policy (most of your questions are answered there):

http://informationpolicy.iu.edu/policies/IT03.shtml

Our affiliate accounts can last for up to two years  and can be renewed.

- --
~Jonny Sweeny, GSEC, GCWN, GCIH, GWAS
Incident Response Manager, Lead Security Analyst
Office of the VP for Information Technology, Indiana University
PGP & S/MIME: http://informationsecurity.iu.edu/Jonny_Sweeny
jsweeny () iu edu -- phone: (812) 855-4194 -- fax: (812) 856-1011