Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Replacing Bluesocket with Cisco NAC (formerly known as Clean Access)

From: "Aaron S. Thompson" <athompson () BERKLEE EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:35:18 -0400

We have a hybrid OOB wireless deployment using 802.1x with mainly
Cisco 1130ag's in autonomous mode.  Authentication is handle with
FreeRadius to OpenLDAP.  We supplement our design with PacketFence for
sponsored access and a public offering.  PacketFence also works with
Radius for LDAP authentication for our sponsored process.

Let me know if you would like any additional information on how we use
any of the above.

Regards,

-
Aaron Thompson