Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FMStudio PHP code generator

From: Cal Frye <cjf () CALFRYE COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:22:20 -0400

Hi, all,
We're being urged to vet the use of a product called FMStudio, which
works within Dreamweaver to generate PHP code to query against Filemaker
databases.

I see several higher ed institutions on the list of happy users of
FMStudio. Has anyone done a close analysis of the PHP code produced and
can help me feel good about the security of such code? Feel free to
contact me off-list if you don't want to comment in public...

Thanks in advance for your advice.

--
Celebrating the 150th anniversary of the publication of the Origin of
Species.

   www.calfrye.com,  www.pitalabs.com

"Hell, there are no rules here--we're trying to accomplish something!"
--Edison, Thomas A (1847-1931)