Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information Security at your Institution

From: "Moore, Frank" <moorefx () LONGWOOD EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:48:03 -0400

Daniel,

Please see answers to your questions below.

Frank

F. X. Moore III, Ph.D.
Vice President-CIO and Chief Privacy Officer
Longwood University
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909

[voice] 434.395.2034
[fax]   434.395.2035

moorefx () longwood edu
http://www.longwood.edu

IITS will never ask for your password in an email.
Don't ever email your password to anyone!