Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Using Nessus and other tools for compliance checks

From: Karen Stopford <stopfordk () CT EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:20:32 -0400

Would love to hear how the Vericept solution is/isn't working for you.  Budgets here are constrained and it would
probably be too pricey for us, but the details of how it does or doesn't meet your objectives would be good information
to have for any type of evaluation.
Thanks,
Karen
Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing. -Warren Buffet

C. Karen Stopford, CISSP
Associate Executive Officer for I.T. Security
CT State University System
39 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT  06105
(860) 493-0116