Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Care to share policy?

From: John Sanders <jsanders () SULROSS EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:10:37 -0500

Several of our departments have expressed interest in developing (or
have already developed) Facebook or MySpace sites, which has prompted
discussion among our staff as to how involved we should be in the use of
these and other third-party web sites or services.

Have any other universities adopted official policies addressing
departmental presence on such sites/services?  If so, would you be
willing to share?

Thanks,

--
John Sanders  * System Operations Group * Sul Ross State University
E Hwy 90, Alpine, TX  79832 * Tel 432-837-8421 * Mobile 432-294-0750