Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: auditing courses

From: "Singleton, Naomi" <singletonn () SAVANNAHSTATE EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:05:03 -0400

I like the courses offered through the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).  I've taken the Introduction to IT
Auditing  course and plan to take the IT Auditing:  Beyond the Basics and COSO  Based Internal Auditing.

Naomi

Naomi Singleton, CISSP
Systems Security Manager
Computer Services and Information Technology
Savannah State University
Campus Box 20387
Savannah, GA 31404
912.201.0878 (ph)
912.353.5268 (fax)

Confidentiality Notice
This email message and all documents that accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this email is
prohibited.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender immediately.