Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Conflicker/NMAP

From: John Sawyer <jsawyer () UFL EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:41:34 -0400

If you want to make Nessus even faster than the default (which is
extremely slow compared to Nmap), then use the following. This was put
together by the Nessus developer. On a class C, it nearly cut my time
in half.

./nessuscmd -p445 -i36036 -omax_hosts=64 -o"Do not scan fragile
devices[checkbox]:Scan Network Printers"=yes <YOUR_NET>

-jhs