Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: What "secure" file transfer products do you use on Windows?

From: "Rappaport,Jason" <jbr32 () DREXEL EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:49:38 -0500

Our College, and the University does use BitVise and it works great.
Setup is really easy, and the speed is very good.  In the three plus
years we have been using it we have never had any issues.

Thanks, Jay

__________________________________
Jay Rappaport
jasonrap () drexel edu
215.895.1680 office
215.895.6447 fax
Systems Administrator
Microsoft Certified Professional
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design - Design & Imaging
Studios
Drexel University
http://drexel.edu/westphal