Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RFP for security assessment

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:39:19 -0600

You may have seen this already, but if not, it may be of help:
http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=5647

WILLIAM I ARNOLD wrote:

We are in the process of doing  a security assessment and wondering if
anyone has an RFP that we could look at. Any help in what items we
should be concerned with would also be of great interest. Looking for
any help that we can get. Thanks

William I. Arnold IV

Network Security Engineer

The University of Tampa

warnold () ut edu

813-253-6284

"In God we Trust", all others we virus scan.

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems