Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Hallmark trojan

From: Dick Jacobson <Dick.Jacobson () NDUS NODAK EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:54:47 -0600

We are getting hammered by a Hallmark trojan.  This appears to be what
McAfee calls Spam.Mailbot.i.  However, McAfee does not pick it up so it
could be a variant of that one.

I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this ?  And if you have a
sure-fire way to detect and clean it ?

The email I received is